Concrete Barrier/Block Sales & Hire
Our precast concrete barriers/blocks, steel barrier gates and other related products are the perfect solution to aid in the protection of your land, buildings or events against unauthorised access and are available for very competitive rates. They are also suitable for a variety of other uses including:
- Site boundary protection (reducing the risk of fly-tipping, travellers and any other unwelcome visitors).
- Site traffic management for events, exhibitions and festivals (controlling the flow of traffic to help to protect pedestrians etc).
- Parking management (helping to protect people and assets from damage when vehicles are manoeuvring).
- Creating a safer workplace for your workforce (e.g. our Temporary Vertical Concrete Barriers (TVCBs) are suitable for highways use). We have provided our products to many organisations including traffic management companies, local authorities and nuclear construction projects.
- Ram raid protection and hostile vehicle mitigation (against terrorist attacks). We have deployed our products to go towards meeting the HVM requirements of several city councils and for other high profile events such as the UCI Road World Championships for cycling.
- Ballast weights (e.g. for marquees, stages and scaffolding). We supply numerous major music festivals and marquee companies every year.
- Counterweights and kentledge (from construction projects to light shows - we can supply suitable concrete blocks).
- Constructing material storage bays, retaining walls, flood defences (using our interlocking concrete Combo and Lego blocks etc).
With our rough terrain truck mounted forklifts and truck mounted cranes, we are able to get them positioned right where you need them to be most effective. Backed up by our 24/7 nationwide transport coverage, using our own in-house vehicles and from our network of yards across the UK mainland, we are able to respond quickly to your concrete barrier/block requirements and at a competitive price. As a leading concrete barrier/block supplier, we care about getting things right first time, every time. You can therefore be assured of a hassle free and professional service.
Please contact us on our telephone number or e-mail address with any enquiries to hire or purchase our Concrete Barrier/Block.
For urgent requests please note that our telephone line is available 24/7.
All major credit cards accepted.
For future business, you are welcome to apply for a credit account with AJP Logistics. Please click here to download an application form.
AJP Logistics offers its Concrete Barrier/ Block Hire and Sale services throughout the United Kingdom including but not limited to: Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Bolton, Warrington, Rochdale, Wigan, Preston, Birmingham, Coventry, Bedford, London, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Rugby, Oxford, Swindon, Bristol, Peterborough, Cambridge, Nottingham, Sheffield, Newcastle and Southampton.
Having strategically located stocks of our concrete barriers/blocks available in several yards across the UK, we are able to offer a low cost nationwide delivery and installation service, with a prompt response to fulfil your exact requirements. We aim to beat any other quotation, whilst still maintaining a consistently professional service.
Our increasing customer base, with many repeat customers (ranging from private landlords to security companies, large national retailers, music festivals and traffic management companies), demonstrates their confidence in our business. We are now the 'Go To' provider for concrete barriers/blocks nationwide due to the exceptional service that we can offer our customers.
Temporary Vertical Concrete Barriers (TVCBs)
Our biggest barrier, complete with barrier interlocking system (these can be bolted together if ground...
TVCBs with Mounted Fencing Panels
This new product combines our Temporary Vertical Concrete Barriers (TVCBs) with our most popular Temporary Fencing Panels...
Marquee & Temporary Structure Weights (500kg & 1000kg)
Versatile concrete blocks used for securing Marquees and Temporary Structures...
These are good value blocks that can be used for site boundary protection or as part of a material storage bay, retaining wall, flood defence etc...
Our Combo Blocks (are a smaller variation of the above Lego Block) and can be used as part of a material storage bay or a hoarding system etc...
Complete with barrier interlocking system and fork lift truck slots. Weight and size: 1.45 tonnes. 2.5m long, 0.81m high, 0.61m deep...
Barrier Gate (Standard)
To go alongside any of the above concrete barriers/blocks, whilst still receiving the protection...
Barrier Gate (Premium)
Our premium barrier gate is a multipurpose product designed to contribute to hostile vehicle mitigation...
Barrier Gate with Additional Height Restriction
This product is similar to our standard barrier gate but incorporates an additional yellow-painted...
Double Leaf Mesh Heavy Duty Vehicle Site Gate
These temporary 'on ground' site gates utilise a total of 4 x concrete Lego blocks (each 1200kg and 800 x 800 x 800mm) as ballast...
Complete with fork lift truck slots through 2/3 of the base. Weight and size; 2 tonnes. 1.225m long...
Our tallest barrier, complete with fork lift truck slots. Weight and size; 2 tonnes. 2.5m long, 0.9m high, 0.71m deep...
Kentledge Scaffold Block
Specifically designed for use by the scaffolding industry. Three 30mm lifting loops are incorporated...
Our Yorkstone rock boulders are a more aesthetically pleasing alternative to traditional concrete barriers. With a less industrial...
Pyramid Vehicle Restraint Barrier
An innovative design comprising three pyramid shaped teeth and complete with barrier interlocking system. This barrier is suitable for use as hostile...
Temporary Fencing & Crowd Control Barrier
Available as a stand alone product or in conjunction with any concrete barrier/block hire. These temporary fencing panels...
M.A.S.S (Multi Application Safety System) Barriers
MASS steel barriers provide a highly visible, quick to install and flexible solution for street works safety. These are mounted...
|Pyramid Vehicle Restraint Barrier