Our precast concrete barriers/blocks, steel barrier gates and other related products are the perfect solution to aid in the protection of your land, buildings or events against unauthorised access and are available for very competitive rates. They are also suitable for a variety of other uses including:
- site boundary protection (reducing the risk of fly-tipping, travellers and any other unwelcome visitors).
- site traffic management for events, exhibitions and festivals (controlling the flow of traffic to help to protect pedestrians etc).
- parking management (helping to protect people and assets from damage when vehicles are manoeuvring).
- creating a safer workplace for your workforce (e.g. our Temporary Vertical Concrete Barriers (TVCBs) are suitable for highways use). We have provided our products to many organisations including traffic management companies, local authorities and nuclear construction projects.
- ram raid protection and hostile vehicle mitigation (against terrorist attacks). We have deployed our products to go towards meeting the HVM requirements of several city councils and for other high profile events such as the UCI Road World Championships for cycling.
- ballast weights (e.g. for marquees, stages and scaffolding). We supply numerous major music festivals and marquee companies every year.
- counterweights and kentledge (from construction projects to light shows - we can supply suitable concrete blocks).
- constructing material storage bays, retaining walls, flood defences (using our interlocking concrete Combo and Lego blocks etc).
With our rough terrain truck mounted forklifts and truck mounted cranes, we are able to get them positioned right where you need them to be most effective. Backed up by our 24/7 nationwide transport coverage, using our own in-house vehicles and from our network of yards across the UK mainland, we are able to respond quickly to your concrete barrier/block requirements and at a competitive price. As a leading concrete barrier/block supplier, we care about getting things right first time, every time. You can therefore be assured of a hassle free and professional service.
We offer long or short term hire. Just let us know if you wish to extend any hire period. Rates are from £2.50 per week, plus delivery and collection with a truck mounted forklift or crane. If you wish to purchase rather than hire concrete barriers/blocks we can also meet your supply and delivery requirements across a wide range of different types. Call us anytime for a quotation, or to find out more.
Please contact us on our telephone number or e-mail address with any enquiries to hire or purchase our concrete barriers/blocks.
For urgent requests please note that our telephone line is available 24/7.
All major credit cards accepted.
For future business, you are welcome to apply for a credit account with AJP Logistics. Please click here to download an application form.
AJP Logistics offers its concrete barrier/block hire and sale services throughout the United Kingdom including but not limited to: Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Bolton, Warrington, Rochdale, Wigan, Preston, Birmingham, Coventry, Bedford, London, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Rugby, Oxford, Swindon, Bristol, Peterborough, Cambridge, Nottingham, Sheffield, Newcastle and Southampton.
Having strategically located stocks of our concrete barriers/blocks available in several yards across the UK, we are able to offer a low cost nationwide delivery and installation service, with a prompt response to fulfil your exact requirements. We aim to beat any other quotation, whilst still maintaining a consistently professional service.
Our increasing customer base, with many repeat customers (ranging from private landlords to security companies, large national retailers, music festivals and traffic management companies), demonstrates their confidence in our business. We are now the 'Go To' provider for concrete barriers/blocks nationwide due to the exceptional service that we can offer our customers.
|Pyramid Vehicle Restraint Barrier||2.5||2.7||0.9||0.9|
|Rock Boulders||1.00 approx||varies||varies||varies|